- On booking, we will require a 25% deposit, preferably paid via BACS.
- The remaining 75% payment will be expected in full either 3 days prior to your big day if paying via BACS, or on the day itself if paying with cash.
- The first 100 miles of our total mileage is included in our basic fee, further to that we will charge an additional price which will be discussed on initial enquiry. If this applies, the full travel amount will be included in your initial quote.
- We must are not an acoustic act, unless the wedding is very intimate the ukulele is not loud enough. We use a discreet 300W PA system to amplify the ukulele & our voices.
- We will provide our own PA and equipment but we will require access to one mains plug socket and two chairs.
- We are happy to play outdoors, providing the weather/performance area is suitable. In case of damp whether we would require shelter to be provided so our electronic equipment stays dry at all times.
- We will arrive one hour before performing to set up our equipment. We will pack down as soon as we have finished. Should you require us to arrive earlier, or wait to pack down later we will charge a standard waiting fee of £50 per hour. This waiting fee is also applied if you wish for us to wait longer than an hour between performing at your ceremony and reception.
- Prior to the wedding we require the details of the closest point that we can unload our equipment, where we can park and we require a contact number for someone contactable at the venue on the day.
Other than the above it is all sunshine & lollipops…